ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Yep, almost put sunday and then remembered I have to go to work today (ah that sucks).

Hope everyone had a great weekend - mine was nice and relaxing but unfortunatly today means back to reality.

Hope everyone has a great day and meets your goals!

:l Greenie - take care of you today!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Monday

Hi Uni (good catch on the day! lol)... and all ODATers to come.

Yes, I'm Back on board!! This is now a MUST, not a mild want... Actually, it's a want, toooo.

Drinking only causes a ruined day. :egad:

Sooo, Day 2.

Gorgeous here today! Going to enjoy it!!!

Hope you all do, too.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Monday

ODATERS!!!

I feel a bit better today. It is just such a wierd feeling....... OK, divorced, now what? Guess I better figure out how to replace soffet and stuff like that. Too bad I never had kids so they could help me fix stuff. :H I got lawn mower parts but I can't get the bolt thing loose to replace the parts and I have a tiny car so I can't take it anywhere. Bugger. It'll work out.

Have a good one!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Monday

A beautiful but cold (27 degrees) here this morning...I'm feeling a bit better. The chest cold is on its way out.
        Have a good one everybody!
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Monday

hey greenie - I'm with you: My Kingdom for a Handyman!! Glad you're feeling better.
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Savvy I need to pick up one of those guys that will work for food. :H
            sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Monday

hey savon, how was your date? did you make it?been a weird day here, sent 20 year old who has Downs off to college even tho he said it wasnt on, to get a call an hour later to say they have broken up for half term, then 14 year old at boarding school phoned to say they had contaminated water and could he come home, so I have a house full of men again,lovely autumn day here, day 1 again, for me but still less than before
              Twitch

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Happy Monday all! Greeny I've always found lawnmowers to be completely unfixable. I mean, you get the wrench on the spinning thing, and it spins. How in the world are you supposed to loosen the bolt? You can't move it in the trunk anyway because if you angle it all the black goop runs out. Just declare yourself a nature lover and start mumbling that grass looks better left natural.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Last time I mowed the lawn I'd let it grow so much my little mower went up in a puff of smoke, I considered getting a goat, but figured the dogs would get jealous.
                  Hope everyone has had a great day.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Boss.man;739609 wrote: Happy Monday all! Greeny I've always found lawnmowers to be completely unfixable. I mean, you get the wrench on the spinning thing, and it spins. How in the world are you supposed to loosen the bolt? You can't move it in the trunk anyway because if you angle it all the black goop runs out. Just declare yourself a nature lover and start mumbling that grass looks better left natural.

Hope everyone has a great day.
                    No kidding!!! I got so pissed off I whacked on it a few times but regained control. Grrrrr. I bet my chainsaw would get that bolt off :H
                    sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Yes, tawny - I made date. He was nice (8 yrs. older than me...). Good lunch, and we had fun just walking around stores.

And he gave me flowers - how sweet!

BUT... no heart throbs. Maybe I shouldn't be looking for that...

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Savvy, I understand that. There are men I am interested in because I think they are good kind caring interesting people. But that's all. The don't ring my "hot bell". SO I really don't look for anything because humans are so much more. They intrigue me as souls on a journey and if I am part of it I wonder why. I have to admit though that I do want to have really hot sex before I die. :H
                        sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Ohh, you're TOOO funny, greenie!! :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                          X