Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday 10/21

Hello and Good Morning ODATers!

As you could tell, I wasn't too good yesterday. I've been on that Day 3/4 Bomb routine... again.

Thanks for all the hugs yesterday. I'm better today.

Going to see my best gf for dinner tonight. That will be good.

Have a great Wed.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Wednesday 10/21

Hello ODATers
    Savon: Have a good time at dinner with your gf. Glad you are doing better.
    I'm waiting for a call from the Dr. to see if I can get in today. I've been coughing for about 10 days and I'm worn out. No fever...it's bronchitis but along with a terrible sinus headache makes for lousy days and nights.
    Have a good Wednesday everyone!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday 10/21

Hi guys,

Savvy, glad you are better today. MNB - hope you can get in to see your doctor - feeling sick is no good. I was fine today and then got in line for a coffee and got severely nauseous - just like that - wierd. Anyway, I'm exhausted, didn't sleep well last night so decided after that to come home and plug in at home instead. Going to go lie down. No meetings until late this afternoon so hopefully I can get some rest and then make that one.

Wierd dreams lately too - like really wierd......not drinking or smoking dreams just incredibly strange. Lots of old friends are in them. Not sure what is up with that.

Anyway, AF and NF for me today.

Have a good one guys!
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
      :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday 10/21

HI
        Savvy - glad to here you are feeling better today, have a good time tonight.
        MNB - hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself.
        Uni - hope you get a good nights rest.
        Well I made it 4 days again before caving, so another new start for me tomorrow, how many more?
        Congrats to everyone for being AF today, and good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X