Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and. . . . (a little drum roll please). . . She's Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well people, I have now accomplished 2 days AF. It has been a real rough road lately but I feel really positive. My spiral downward started in Sept with my sister coming to visit, I was able to moderate very well but then went on vacation to Portland which I stumbled really bad one day but the rest were not too bad. Then my brother-in-law came for 10 days and I stumbled more and every since I have been doing very badly. I think all the company and vacation time is over for awhile so I have time to focus on "me".

Glad to be here again and by the way, I saw a thread that said "who the heck are you people anyway" or something like that which I really enjoyed so here I am:

Female, married, living in Arizona
    57 years old, early retired since 2006 (yippee)
    1 daughter in Portland
    1 dog by the name of Kokie who is a Yorkie
    In the process of building a house which should be done in April

Greetings Sparkle. 2 days AF if a good accomplishment. Don't know what your goals/plan is but wish you well.
    Phil
    Love and Peace,
    Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

Welcome back sparkles, and well done on two days AF. The house building must be quite challenging.
      I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Hi Sparkle! Welcome back and good job on 2 days.

What plan do you have in place (other than posting again here, which is always a good part of any plan...) Are you doing supplements, exercise, other supportive stuff to keep you going?

Best of luck to you!!

Comment

Gold, yes the house is very challenging, my husband decided he needed a new hoby and is building it himself so it has been quite a process.

Scrubbly, I am taking Kudzu and L-Glut and I am an exercise nut plus this wonderful web-site to keep me focused.

Thanks for your support!

Comment

Hi Sparkles!

I too fell off the map for a while. Mostly, I have been swamped studying but also feeling a bit sorry for myself. Well I better see what the fight club is all about these days. I hope that things get better for you.. its so easy to slip and just keep on sliding down... harder to catch ourselves! Good job.
            Liath

Comment

Welcome back, sparkleAz. it is the only way, to keep on trying. Good luck to you and take care.
              Redhibiscus

Comment

Welcome back Sparkle and Liath!

This is a wonderful place for us to be, isn't it? The support we get here, the suggestions and help all are what keep us in line and where we need to be. I am glad to be back, too, after a month and a half or so of being away.

Glad you came back home. :h

Comment

Well it looks like I'm not the only one who fell off the wagon, glad to see us all back Liath and Mica, we just have to keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                  X