X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Morning

6.39am.
    Day 3 AF.
    I am sober. I feel good. I have no desire to drink. This is how I want to feel all the time. I'm going to make it work.
    ~Q

Sunday Morning

Go Qwerty! Though it is a little early where you are.
    I assume you have a good reason to be up at this unearthly hour? :-)
    Keep on keeping on

Comment

Sunday Morning

Great going Qwerty.
      Have you read the 'toolbox thread' on this site? It is excellent reading, with lot's of tip's and strategies for us when we are giving up the sauce. Essential reading for you, i suggest strongly.
      Keep your vision as to why you want to stop drinking. Write it down. Go for it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sunday Morning

:goodjob: Qwerty! I second Guitarista's suggestions about the toolbox thread and writing down your goals, and what you love about waking up and spending your day sober! That written stuff is worth it's weight in gold if you keep in handy and do an Emergency Read in times of craving.

Life will just keep getting better with AL out of the picture! WE CAN DO THIS!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Sunday Morning

Q, great to hear your on day 3 and feeling good. I like DG suggestion to write down how your are feeling today for future days when it might not be as easy. It will be good reflections and reinforce the goal to stay AF.

Winefree

Comment

Sunday Morning

Whoops, I got the days mixed up. It's actually Monday here. It's a public holiday, which is why I was thinking it was Sunday. Anyway, ... Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, I have read the toolbox thread, but I think I probably should go back and reread it and make a few notes. Being unprepared has been my biggest downfall lately!
            And Suni, Im always up early. Morning is my favourite time of day (but only if I'm not hungover).
            ~Q

Comment

Sunday Morning

:goodjob:

qwerty,

You did have a bit puzzled yesterday.

On the other hand you did me a big favour as I spent a very long time looking up different time zones so :thanks:

I now love Monday mornings. It's now looking forward to the week, not looking backwards with 'God,what have I done' feeling.

Love Jackie xxx

AF since 7/7/2009 and loving it!
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sunday Morning

Well done querty!! keep strong and keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                X