Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday...

Morning, ODATers!

Day 4 here... This has often been my FALL day... (And I already had urge!! --- eeeek, it's only 8 am!)

Instead of drinking (!) last night, I went for walk on beach at sunset. Glorious! I'm ashamed I live only 10 min. from Lovely beach and rarely go... although my excuse has been that I don't want to tan and it's been too HOT.

It probably was about 72 F with lovely cool breeze. Hardly anyone on beach. I just edited to include pic I took last night - Too Small... but you get the idea!!

This is going to happen more often!! What a nice way to uplift my mood and get a little exercise... Attached files [img]/converted_files/36448=5273-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Monday...

Glad to hear about the beach walk, Savon. There really is so much that we miss when we live in a can or a bottle.

Day 6 here and feeling good. I am often looking way way into the future instead of ODAT. The distant future is a psychological problem but the ODAT is manageable for now.

Congrats on Day 4. :goodjob:

Com
    Com1

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Thank you that I'm here.
      I was so black last night, for the longest time I thought of the rope .
      It wasn't booze that got me there, only self pity
      MYO chat made me laugh, and play, and enjoy
      What a charming cure.
      Long Road
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
      Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

hallo everyone, drank last night, took my youngest to hospital this morning, he's got a greenstick fracture of the collarbone, asked hubbie to buy wine for tonight, then rang him to tell him not to, I have to star again and try to get some AF day's under my belt, have a good day all, love and hug's
        Twitch

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Good Mornng everyone...I had 17 days af..then saturday i gave in to the urge,bought a case of beer,felt guilty.. but back on the wagon again today.Why did i drink? I can only say out of bordom i know that's a lame excuse,weather was rainy and gloomy.. but will try again. Trucker123

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Hi everyone its a bank holiday monday here and it not too cold. Cut the grass out back so hopefully the last cut for this year. Have to finish it off tomorrow and cut the hedeges. Sick of sweeping up the leaves. Just gonna chill for the rest of today af.

Comment

Working...
            X