Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Morning ODAT'rs!

I was away for the weekend so haven't checked in but am back! New job, have to wake up earlier so i am trying to get up about a half an hour earlier and have some time for myself before I get everyone else moving. I'm tired but I know it will just take a little while and then it will become routine.

NF still but caved on the AF over the weekend. Back on track today. It's going to be a busy one. Looking forward to it!
    Have a great one guys,
    Uni

:l
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Uni and all to come.

I'm here and still not alone!!! Trying to peek and read when possible.

Luv to all
    Bx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello All!
      Busy day for me...volunteering at the local Senior Center in costume!! Annual Halloween lunch for them.
      Still struggling away...so hard to stay free of the cravings but I will not drink today!

Best to all
      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

HI ODATers!

Day 5. Yes, the Thought crossed my mind today (nothing Urgent to do... so easy to justify!). BUT Somehow I was able to justify NOT drinking!!

And That, ladies & gents, is a very Good Thing... as Martha (my hero! lol) would say!!

Hope all have a good day & hang in there. I really am seeing that making it past first few days or so makes a BIG difference! And I'm seeing my mood becoming more uplifted...
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

day one for me.
          reading and looking around the forums. want to wake up tomorrow, clear headed and bright, and not at four in the morning.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy Tuesday All. Had to get up early for an airport run. Not my best day. Been feeling like drinking lately, which isn't good. Not sure why, maybe just weekend-itis. Time for some oatmeal and get my blood sugar stabilized. That will help. Hope everyone achieves a small goal today.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi
              Really want a drink tonght, but none in house, and I'm not going out, so this will be day 3 for me.
              Good luck to everyone.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi All

Just checking in. Doing a great low carb diet at the moment. (The Harcombe diet) It is REALLY helping with the al cravings. Yay! Having the best month I have had for quite a while.

Been out hunting all day so I am knackered. Have a tiny little hunt puppy to look after too so we're extra busy with chasing her around.

Sorry I've not been posting much but thinking of you all.

Bessie x

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Day 2. I'm putting me 1st. Taking it real easy. In my pajamas. Feeling ill. It's getting late & I haven't eaten, to nauseated & pain in upper abdomen. I will try a little soup. Been through this before. Oh my...

Comment

Working...
                  X