X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh:(

Sick of self.

Ugh

Schaefer: And the GOOD news is... that can Change!!

Please keep posting and reading. We will all be rooting for you!!

I can't wait for the time (soon, I hope!) when you will post that you are feeling better.

:l
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Ugh

Schaefer,

You need to put the brakes on - stop drinking now!
      I just read your other posts...........you are seriously hurting yourself & those around you.
      See your Doc, tell him what's going on. Ask for a Rx for Librium or Serax to help you get thru your first few days.

Nothing is going to get better until you decide to stop drinking. Get a few AF days under your belt, you'll be amazed how much better you feel!

It's your life, take control of it!
      Wishing you strength & the very best!
      PM me if you want.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ugh

new to the forum

hello

just decided to put a hold on it, i am of the binge drinking kind and i tgot out of control, am only 2 days into it, have to go through detox without any medication as i am in africa and cant get librium...any hints for me?

just cleand out the fridge of all booze, (didnt drink it> threw it away...)

thanks for anything you can tell me
        cheers
        c

Comment

Ugh

chukwu;746284 wrote: hello

just decided to put a hold on it, i am of the binge drinking kind and i tgot out of control, am only 2 days into it, have to go through detox without any medication as i am in africa and cant get librium...any hints for me?

just cleand out the fridge of all booze, (didnt drink it> threw it away...)

thanks for anything you can tell me
          cheers
          c
          Hello chukwu and welcome to the forum.

It would be good to introduce yourself in a thread of your own to introduce yourself as fewer people will see your post here, and you'll miss out on valuable assistance. There are some people here who live in Africa, quite a few from South Africa, one at least from Kenya and probably more.

In the just starting out section you'll see a button at the top on the left to start a new thread.

I can't tell you anything about detoxing without medication as I am fortunate not to have been through that. Look forward to hearing more from you.
          I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X