Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Hi guys,

Hope everyone has a great day! Can't chat long, off to a busy day at work. Sore throat and stuffy today - greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat - looks like I'll be sick all weekend. Oh well, at least maybe then I'll be able to relax! LOL

Love you guys! Have a great Friday!

Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Friday

ODATERS!!!!

Georgeous fall day with an expected temp near 80! Wish I wasn't so tired - maybe this cup of coffee will fix that!

Have a good one!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

And... on the 8th Day... she FELL. (Read my post about Goals, if you choose.)

Greenie - I guess I didn't choose "the good thoughts"... SAD, but true.

Tomorrow will be Day 1.

Wishing all Strength. Which, apparently, I am lacking! :what?:

(Debated whether I should post on this thread, since I've been so optimistic.. "Confession is good for the Soul"?)

GADS.

PS - Hot as Hell here, and more humid than that. Guess it's better than freezing one's patootie off!
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Savvy, it does not diminish one bit that fabulous job you did on a week!!! Chin up, BGPs on!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi all,

Day one for me (starting early on my goal to go AF on Nov 1). Feeling fine physically, just a little emotionally off. Something's missing? Oh yeah, I just chose to change my life.

Savon, whatever happened, it doesn't undo your week of hard work. Thanks for your support yesterday. I know you will feel good again!

Hanging around the board today and getting in cuddly clothes.

Hope you all are well,
          Lodestar

Comment

ODAT - Friday

:l Hi Everyone

Just checking in before I head out to run some errands , This is my 33 AF day , I plan on going AF in NOvember , anyone joining me ?? Lets make a promise to eachother

I'll be in the chatroom later , I hope everyone has a Happy , safe weekend:l EM
            Non Drinker 9/09
            Non Smoker 6/09
            Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi
              Savon - congratulations on 7 days, thats an amazing acheivement, you should be celebrating that you CAN do it. :wd:I only seem to manage between 3 and 5 days before I find an excuse to give in, but even so I'm drinking alot less than I was and having just one night AF is an improvement from the pit I was in for over 10 years. We should celebrate our acheivements, even if they are small ones. For me alcohol feeds my depression and makes me feel worthless, so I am trying to be positive and tell myself that even a small success is something I should feel good about, instead of always saying to myself 'well you could have done better, so therefore you are a failure'. I look forward to when I can say - like Emmy - 33 days AF, but I accept it may be a way off for me and that it will be a hard road.
              And Emmy - wow, 33 days, you are an inspiration.
              Lodestar - hope day 1 went well for you, and wishing you well with day 2.
              Uni - hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
              X