It's All Coming Back to me Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah... that's how it started.... I just rememberd my best girlfriend's reply to me about 5 years ago when I proudly announced to her that hubby and I would be now making our own wine. She said "Be careful, we did that and now I have a drinking problem. You WILL drink MORE." I laughed cockily.... and now here I am continuously obsessing over how much I am drinking. Well I am one of the cocky ones who am going for a month long AF. How do you use the tracker and where do I find it? Anyone want to help me out. By the way, Canadian, 53, female (hence the ette at the end of the name), wine drinker extrordinaire who is trying to become a cool, "No thanks, I'm fine" kinda gal. Got to start with an AF challenge to prove to myself that I DO have control just like my sisters, brothers and most friends do.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

DrinkTracker is in one of the lower blue boxes on the 1st page with all the topics listed. You have to log into it separately from the regular forum. It has instructions - if you have any problems, just ask, I found it confusing at first, couldn't get it to turn yellow! I find it helpful and very motivating.

And welcome to MWO, BTW! :h
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Tipple - Wow, that sounds like my story, we also have been making our own wine,,,,good God, it never runs out!! i also live in Canada (BC) quit for 2 weeks but back at it, trying to moderate.
      Good luck
      P
      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
      X