Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new member now knows she's not alone

Hi
    I just wanted to say that I am glad I found this site and it's community. I have been reading for a few weeks but had yet to post anything. When I first came on I stayed A/F for four days and felt great. I went back to my old ways and felt shit and a fraud. I've stayed A/F for two days now and already feel the benefits but thought why not connect with site and its members that have made you realise you are not the only one. Thank your for sharing your stories and insights. I keep reminding myself that I am worth looking after as a reminder to stay A/F - strange how that's harder to do than I thought it would be I guess I've not put much value on myself before.
    Thanks
    colise:new

hi & :welcome: colise,you did good posting,as you will see you are not alone and are one of many.this is a great community which can give great advice without judgement.read as many as the posts/threads as you can, and you will soon fit in with one of the many groups if not all .hope you stick around :goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hallo Colise, just to say welcome it's a wonderful place here, come to chat some time love and hug's Tawnywitch
      Twitch

Comment

:colorwelcome:

Hi Colise,

You've found a special place where no-one judges and every one cares.

:goodjob: on your 2 days AF

Have a peep inside ' So who's ready to get their ass in gear for November'. There's a lot of newbies and oldies in there. Just say hello.

We're all in this together. Keep reading, keep posting and PLEASE let us know how you're getting along.

Love Jackie xxx

:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wd: Welcome! I'm glad you joined us! You will be amazed as you read through the website how many people you will find that are in the exact same situation at you. I am actually on day 4 AF and hope that I can make it through the night to day 5, although I am already having some troubles. Feel free to post and ask questions and hopefully you will realize that you ARE worth taking care of!! Good luck on your journey!
          AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Offering a big hello and :welcome:

Stay strong
            :l
            Ak
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hello Colise and welcome, your not alone anymore, now that you've found this wonderful place.

Comment

Hi Colise, and Welcome!
                You are special, and you are worth loving yourself. Great going on your af time. Keep going!
                Best wishes on your journey...........G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Colise
                  Welcome and Yes- You ARE worth it. What a great first post. I hope to see more of you
                  around the boards.
                  Take care
                  -Sheep

Comment

Welcome, Colise! Don't shame yourself out of coming back no matter what. Congrats on your 2 days also! Hope to see you more and by the way, I'm a newbie in the '...ass in gear...' thread that was mentioned too. Great stuff all over this site to help you out.

Best wishes,
                    Lodestar

Comment

Hi Colise,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
                      Don't be shy, we're here to help each other

Please feel free to join us on the 'Newbies Nest' thread for loads of support!
                      Wishing you the best on your journey.

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X