looking for suport and friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Mighty Mouse. Read as much as you can on here. As everyone has mentioned we are a very supportive group and "have heard it all before" so don't worry about opening up to us.

Sheri, thank you for addressing Mark's post so eloquently and rationally.

Mark please read through some of the information on this site. We are all here to help and support each other.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Hi everyone, I tried to respond to the replys but it wouldn't let me. So I'll try again. Thanks so much for all of your response. It is so nice to have support and privacy. I don't have alot of time to get on the computer but will do it whenever I can. I do many good things for many people. I need to love and respect myself too. I will check out the newvi site and try the laugh out loud site. It could be a way to make it through the night. I have been able to get 3 or 4 days wine free but by the 4th I usually cave. I think I will set a date and go for 21 days or at least a week. I haven't done that in years.
      Love Mighty Mouse

Comment

MM, try to e-mail me. No one else has had a problem, but I'll help out if I can. You have been offered much. Please take it. Otherwise, like me and so many others, time will go by and, IF we're lucky, we might get the chance again. This is not a little thing. It is our lives, and YOURS is as important as anyones.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wecome,
          Mighty Mouse & any one else who is new. I'm new to.

One thing I've noticed is after I reply on a thread and try to reply to another one it logs me off. I've actually had a response typed out & then it won't let me post it. So I copy, which is ctrl & letter c button. If u hold them down at the same time u can save r reply. Then go back & log in and hold down the ctrl & v button back in the reply message window & it will copy what u wrote. I hope I said this right. I'm also not very computer savvy, but I try. Sorry if u already new this to. Don't want to insulate u.

Don't give up & keep trying.

Comment

Trish, Thanks for the advice. I don't know why it keeps on logging out. I'll try what you wrote. It is not something I know but I do need to learn
            MM

Comment

Hi MM,

I'm logging back in before I leave for the day. I forgot to tell u that u have to highlight the text u want to copy 1st. Left click on r mouse, hold it down & either scroll up or down until the text is highlighted. Mine highlights in black. Then hold down ctrl & c button. Then follow other directions. Hope it works.

Hope to see u post on the daily ODAT thread. Abbreviated for "One Day At A Time". It's under this same category " Just Starting Out".

Wishing u pleasant sober day!

Comment

Thiers no need to fear MWO is here ! ha! Welcome.....good advice here...IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD thanks for the picture. Ilove it. I think I'll try to print one of those and put it on my mirror. with the song words...HERE I AM TO SAVE THE DAY! Get me started on my path and my family will have no idea what it means. I could use a hero.
                  Thanks, Mighty Mouse

Comment

Working...
                  X