Sunday - Odat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday - Odat

okay seriously - where are you guys? You can all start an odat you don't need me!

please do by the way - I am really busy and I need you all to help me keep this going.

How are you guys? Weekend good?

We had a rough one, anneurism in my BF's dad - not looking good - it's going to be a rough week I thing.

aaauuuugggghhhh - I"m messed up in so many ways right now.

Thank god I have you guys

Love and hugs
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Sunday - Odat

my day 1 AGAIN, must stick with it this time i could do with some support too universal ,lets do this. stay strong love and hugs Tawnywitch
    Twitch

Comment

Sunday - Odat

My day 1 AGAIN as well, :l

Comment

Sunday - Odat

Hey ODATers! Big hugs to all of you today!
        I'm doing great and feeling well and ready to take on garden clean up today before it gets too cold here in Vermont! Lots to do and I'm ready for it. Yesterday was a full day of volunteer work and today is a 'Me' day. Thinking of giving myself a well deserved pedicure!
        I'm so grateful not to be drinking or hungover today.
        Best to all of you in reaching your daily goal.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Sunday - Odat

ODATERS!!!

MNB I am so happy to see you whizzing along past 30 days!!! I KNOW how good you feel!

Tawny and elsa, write down what you learned from yesterday and use it next time to your advantage. Grab my hand and jump back up on the wagon. Try a little harder to stay on! It is a drag to have to run along behind, isn't it?

Uni. Love, push in the clutch and shift gears. Tomorrow I would like to see you say how many ways you are accomplished and successful. Focus on the good, not the bad!

Love and support to you all!

PS My hulahooping class was a blast!!!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sunday - Odat

Happy Sunday all! Elsa, tawny, uni, we're rooting for you all. It doesn't get cold here but it RAINS. One of my gutters clogged last night and made a small flood in the basement. Other things aren't right outside so I'll go out today and try to "clean up the moat" as it were. The good news is there is snow in the mountains so Ski season in Oregon is opening today. No drinking for me. I passed six months last week and figure I'll just keep on going.

Comment

Working...
            X