tuesday - ODAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday - ODAT

Well, another day another dollar - sorry I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, hope everyone's doing good.

I seem to be getting back on track which is good - feel a bit better today - know by the end of the week I'll feel like a million bucks!

Busy day again today (new job is crazy!)

Have a great day odaters! :l
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

tuesday - ODAT

ODATERS!!!

Me too uni. Happens every saturday :H

Going to work at the hole today. I was there a bit yesterday and talking to FH, I stood there thinking "You make me want to drink". He was begging to move back in with me. Very sad and stressful. But NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is going to make me drink. I will never ever allow anyone or anything to push me to harm myself by making that choice. Nothing is worth sacrificing my happiness and well being.

I think that is a rather wise decision, don't you? Works for me!

Go for the O!!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

tuesday - ODAT

One Day at a Time for me! Feeling awesome. Just a quick check in before I leave for my volunteer work today.
      Busy, busy busy day! Wishing all positive thoughts and encouragement on meeting your goals today.
      We can do this!!
      When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
      -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

tuesday - ODAT

Wow! Great to hear everyone getting on track and doing so well. Me too! I'm feeling like I can respond to todays challenges, as yucky as they are. I have a very fancy charity dinner to go to tonight. Something to look forward to! Happy Tuesday all. Newbies feel free to check in and write a short post. One Day at a Time.

Comment

tuesday - ODAT

May it be a good day for everyone.

What ever I do, or wherever I go, may "This Day" be one day that is completely free of alcohol, the great destroyer of many a life.

I will not always be happy, or get what I want. But I have the freedom to work on changing my thoughts & my choices. I can learn to do this at anytime throughout the day.

Alcohol squashes my chances at overcoming destructive thoughts ~ traits. I'm working little by little to change.

Today I choose forgiveness, today I choose love, today I choose sobriety.

Freedom is a choice I make today, by not drinking just for "This Day".

Be well, be safe all you Odaters. It's "One Day At A Time".

Comment

Working...
          X