Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odat - Wednesday

Hi everyone,

What positive posts yesterday! That was great!

Greeny - Saturday - LOL! (sorry everyone, I got my days messed up a while ago cause I took a really long nap and she won't let me forget it!)

Hope everyone has a great day - busy one again for me. I am really looking forward to the weekend - hump day!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    :l
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Odat - Wednesday

ODATERS!!!

Wow what a night!!! No, it's not what you're thinking.... Wind blowing in the trees, wind chimes ringing out, pouring rain, little thunder in the distance. I love that - all snug in the bed. It even blew over the porch umbrella which was down. I'll have tocheck and see how many inches we got yesterday.

Anyway.... Busy day away from the hole today and it includes a massage! Yay! I pick up my hulahoop today. couldn't get it yesterday cuz of the rain. I hope it fits in the little car. I hadn't thought about that.

Amazing dreams lately. Very realistic. My subconscious is really talking to me. I never could hear it when I was drinking. AL mucks up everything, doesn't it?

Go for the O!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Odat - Wednesday

Good Day Odaters,

I admit that was my first thought, green eyes. Your funny! My mind can wander into all sorts of places.

Leaving for a day trip today. Bringing flowers to lay on a loved ones resting place. Though it's sad it's a part of life.

No desire or plans to drink today. I can get through one day without booze.

Cause it's One Day At A time.

Wishing everyone a good Wen.

Comment

Odat - Wednesday

Happy Weds to all! Busy busy for me, but all is good. Greenie I agree that it is amazing how much AL mucks up, that comes back together when you remove it. I'm very happy to be on my new road today, this week, this month. One day at a time. I hope everyone can get a step closer to their goals today.

Comment

Working...
        X