Day 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3.

Hi. So today didn't turn out how I expected! Got called into work as short staffed! Usually after 13 hrs I would go home via the shop for a bottle of wine but not tonight!! All I wanted was a cup of hot tea! Day 3 af!! Yaaay!! Thanks for all your support guys. X :thanks:

Day 3.

Congratulations!! I only have 2 more days to go to be where you are.
    Kelly

Comment

Day 3.

Keep going and keep posting!! Each minute, each hour and then each day counts as such an achievement and success! Sending lots of love. X

Comment

Day 3.

good girl change....
        :thanks:

Comment

Day 3.

:goodjob: CMF

That is so nice to read that, wow I am so proud and happy for you! Keep posting....

I had a really nice weekend and still having a nice weekend being AF....wow walking my doggie Mya in the early cool morning was just so amazing. To be so clear headed and wow does my dog love it, she doesn't like when we (my boyfriend is also joining me in being AF) drink because then I am too hungover to walk her.

Anywho, congrats and best of luck to everyone......

Lots of hugs,
          Janet
          AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Day 3.

Good job on 3 af days. Day 3 & 4 were the hump days for me. Hang in there. It does get better.
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Day 3.

Hi Change,
              Keep up the good work.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
              AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Day 3.

Well done!!! Keep at it!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X