Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cipralex and kudzu??

:new:
    I just found this wonderful site yesterday and am considering my options. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge and/or experience with the MWO supplements while taking cipralex. Also, as kudzu sounds like it has a similar mechanisms as cipralex.... not sure that it is safe?? I will probably consult my pharmacist as well....but would love to hear from anyone who has this information

betterlife
    :heartsnflowers:

Goal 1: 7 days AF Done!
    Goal 2: 14 days AF Done!
    Goal 3: 21 days AF
    Goal 4: 28 days AF

cipralex and kudzu??

Hi there,

I take cipralex and have taken kudzo without any issues - I prefer the L-glut to be honest as i find it helps with cravings better.

However I take on a daily basis - milk thistle, liv 52, vit B, Vit C, Gaba and L -glut and cipralex and have had no side effects at all.

I hope that helps!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

cipralex and kudzu??

Thanks

Hello Universal
      Thanks for replying and letting me know of your experience with kudzu.
      I will start with the supplements while I wait (anxiously) for the MWO book.
      :thanks:

betterlife
      :heartsnflowers:

Goal 1: 7 days AF Done!
      Goal 2: 14 days AF Done!
      Goal 3: 21 days AF
      Goal 4: 28 days AF

Comment

cipralex and kudzu??

I too have taken both without any problems

Comment

cipralex and kudzu??

I have never taken cipralex, but I have found a great combination that works very well for me! It is kudzu, L-glut, and 5 HTP. The combination has worked wonders for me....keep us updated on how things are going for you!
          AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Working...
          X