Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

ODATERS!!!!!

Rock & roll!!! AF Day 2!!! I'm absolutely THRILLED at all the peeps that hopped on the the 3 day promise!!! Didn't it feel great to wake up with a clear head?

Yesterday ended with a Dr. Jeckyl and Hyde act by FH. For those that don't know FH stands for former husband. Or fuck head. Which ever applies based on his behavior. :H
    Yesterday he managed to be both in one day. BUT!!! While I generally recognise him as a trigger, I didn't think of AL when he showed his arse. That is a good place to be. Takes a while, but it everything about being AF is pure freedom!

I go to the university with my hoop this evening for my first practice with the group. Last Tuesday it rained and they meet outside. Probably a barefoot in the grass sort of thing.

Go for the O and don't forget to check in for support anywhere on the forum if the beast pesters you!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Greenie and all ODATERS

I didn't see the three day promise. I'm on day 2. Love your FH acronym. What are you doing with a hoop???

I had a good workout at Zumba last night. Today I have a couple of meetings that will take me in a new direction for work. So excited.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Yesterday's thread, brighlite! Lots of folks on day 2. I'm hulahooping!
      sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Oh hulahooping....that's really fun. They had a try out class at our gym...it was fun and funny. In the end she didn't have enough people sign up for it.

Have a good time.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Morning!
          Hulahooping! Wow, I haven't done that since the 1960s. It's great excercise though. At my gym, there are weighted hulahoops but I've never tried them. Have fun with that Greenie! I'm looking forward to seeing all that were one day 2 yesterday checking in on day 3!! wahhooo!!....Busy, busy day today. My cats want to go outside in the worse way but I'll be away all day so they have to stay inside. They are not happy.

Have an awesome AF day today! :l
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy Tuesday all. My gym doesn't have hulahoops, weighted or none, and I don't think I'd be caught trying one out. But exercise is important to my new life, and I'm still pretty good at doing my "time" five days a week. Perhaps today I'll do an extra 2 mins on the machine to keep the hulahoop gremlins far far away. One day at a time. Good luck to all on the three day challenge and beyond.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Happy tuesday to all odaters, its bright and sunny here. feels good day 4 again for me. much easier to stay AF this week then it was the first week I did it. So hang in there to all odaters because it does get easier. ride the wave to the coast.

Green eyes, happy hula hooping. sounds like fun. I'd be afraid I'd mess up my back but maybe it would be a good way to strenthen my core. Let us know?

Feeling thankful, MM

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hey everyone,,it's great to be back on the routine again after my killer weekend. Sick kids too, doesn't help any. Back to normal today and was back at the gym for a 20 minute cardio on the arc trainer and an hour weight lifting class...Could hardly shift my car into gear afterwards,..LOL It's a beautiful day here in Ontario..sunny and crazy warm for this time of year. Nice to enjoy it with a clear head. Have a great day odaters!
                Every day is not 100%, however, it is 100% better than my best day of drinking..

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

DAY 1

:upset::upset:

Hi ODAT friends!

I am very happy that you guys are starting this day with clear heads!:goodjob:

Me....it is another story. I do not know exactly why, but I drank again last night.
                  I have some of the supps, L-glut, Milk Thistle, read the book, listen to CD's, go to gym in the mornings (when not hungover), have great husband, 3 bestest kids, yet AL is winning.
                  I am so sorry, Greenie, I did not keep my promise.

I think I finally realized that I cannot moderate. So, today is DAY 1 again and I will be doing a great deal of thinking today. Too sick to do anything else right now.

Have a great AF day everyone!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

MamaZum..... That means you have to cook breakfast for all of us Thursday.

Wanna talk about why you drank? I bet it would be good if you figured it out in order to avoid the pothole in the future.
                    sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Everyone ~ Hopefully soon I will be able to remember eeveryones name... God forbid anyone changes their avatar and I will be lost :H ~ Tennis , walking and the gym are my favorite ways to keep in shape , this time of year I tend to always put on a few lbs, so I need to make sure I do something atleast 3-4 days a week. I'ml looking forward to Thanksgiving , I love cooking and having "the fam" and friends over . We'll stuff ourselves, and then make total asses of ourselves with Guitar Hero ! Kareoke is always a good time! I hope everyone is having a great day Stay well :h Em
                      Non Drinker 9/09
                      Non Smoker 6/09
                      Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Day Odater's,

What a great idea Green eyes, on the three day challenge! Yesterday, was 3 wks. of sobriety. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

Coming down with a flu bug. Taking some Emergency C to hopefully head off a full blown bug attack.

Happy to hear everyone is doing well. Keep at it all you great Odater's.

It's One Day At A Time for this gal.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi there friends!
                          Well its day 6 for me and i am so pleased and happy. Busy day at work today which would usually lead me to the shop for wine on the way home but today I didnt even think about it! woo hoo!!!
                          One day at a time!
                          Sending out lots of love to you all.:h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Trish and change me forever, Congrats on your success!!! I'm very happy for you.

Mama, hang in there and don't quit quitting. your starting day 1 . one day is a victory.
                            one day at a time and lots of support. together we'll get there.

night to all, MM

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

I made it through my day 2 on the 3 day challenge - see you all tomorrow!
                              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                              :h

Comment

Working...
                              X