I can't take it anymore!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat okay and again TRY really hard not to beat yourself up over this, it's a real tough thing to beat but you can do it. Keep posting and try to get involved in the other forums as well, chat is also a good way to help you out during the hard times.

Lots of hugs,
    Janet
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

good morning!

totally related to everything you wrote....it is the most I have related to anyone since I started posting. Thank you Nancy.:thanks:
      Terrible craving this morning....sat in bed thinking - will I/won't I/can I? Madness when I think of the thousands of times I have gone through the same situation and failed EVERY SINGLE TIME.
      My thought processes are....GOd, I feel yuck and I have so much to do so I will just take a little bit to motivate me to get through the important things and then I will stop. CRAP!!
      So I just decided....right, not this morning anyway - and started on what needed doing 1st. Boil the kettle, get coffee (I know, great breakfast....no lectures please anyone!), fed the pets, got son ready for kindy and on the bus and managed to smile and try to appear normal to the 2 other mothers at the bus stop.
      Now I will walk the dog and quietly panic!
      THanks again Nancy.
      Chopsterx

Comment

Working...
      X