Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mighty mouse, angelcakes, st paddy, nancy etc

crappy day but AF

Hi MM and all...am having a crap day - trying not to argue with my son's father who can be a selfish pr..k. It's hard when trying to get sober because I feel like I always have to be reticent and compliant, not make waves to make up for all the trouble I have caused in the past. So even though when I KNOW he is being a pr...k I have to try to not show that he has hurt me or make me feel angry otherwise he pulls the old "haven't you caused enough trouble" card or even better, the "you don't have the right to call the shots - at the moment you will just do as you're told until you are well." Well, by whose standards.
    When you're an alkie you're everybody's patsy. It sucks. Just did 3 baskets of ironing in 40deg heat to try to distract, so at least that's done. Can't cry or appear angry/distressed as don't want to scare/upset my 6 yr old son, even though I really am finding it hard not to. Keep trying to smile at my little boy and have to keep quickly turning so he doesn't see the tears well when I am trying to appear serene. Can't even just get out of the house for a walk to clear my head as he won't let me in case I go to the pub/bottlo. Suffering.:upset:
    Still sober though 5.00pm. Don't know how much longer!
    Angry little Chopper xx:upset:

Comment

hi chopper, i'm up. its 9 am here. wish i couldd be there with you.. it must be very hard to have gone through such an ordeal and now have everyone constantly watching annd mistrusting you. but you do know they have to do that. just wish it could be done with out makeing you feel so bad. that guilt that al puts in you is so strong...it wants you to think your weak and worthless so you'll come back to it. but if you do it will just kick you down again.. it's very abusive...it abuses us. al wants nothing good.

hold on to your boy. is there a good movie you can watch together. curl on the couch and make some popcorn. finding nemo... keep on swimming.

hugs and support mm

sorry my lap top is old and acts up alot. no capitols today....

Comment

good work chopper, you and your boy will benifit from all your hard work.
        my baby boy called me dad sat arvo for the first time(thats him as my avitar). We had a cocktail party sat night, i just KNOW if I had drunk I would of lost that memory.... I WIN AL!

keep up the good fight mate.
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
        X