November Navigators ~ AF Week Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in quickly before my stepdaughter brings Mr. Right over to the house for the first meeting with her Dad and me...we're thrilled. I never had children myself, but my heart aches to hear you Moms out there with your sick boys - I hope that they're feeling well again very soon - it is so hard to watch someone you love be sick.
    Great job, Dill!! You are an inspiration, and a story to keep in our back pockets.

Have a great AF evening all -
    to the light

Comment

OMG Cyn! I'll be seeing monkeys everywhere for the next few days - that was one heck of a dream :H
      Well, you're in good company, we all want the monkey off our backs!!!

Dill, lots of deep breaths friend, stay focused.....you did very well in beating back the demon today. What can we do to keep him from making another appearance? I have to be honest, if someone had handed me a smoke today I would have gladly accepted it and I don't know why...... these damn demons just keep coming back & coming back! I think it's time to whip out a huge dose of Lavan-itude :H

It's almost 9 pm, I think my brain has shut down. I going to wish the entire group a peaceful, AF night!
      Tomorrow we wake up to December __________!
      Can't wait to see what it is

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good evening, lovelies...

Well today is the last day of the November Navigators, isn't it? We shall wish bon voyage to a good ship (hey, we could have called it "The Good Ship Lollypop" to go with shirley temples!). Ah well, next time.

I'm glad to have spent this month with you all. Now past my 4 weeks & 30 days officially

Sorry for the short post...I'm bushed.

:l Was gonna give a hug for everyone, but apparently there is a hug limit! We need to change that!

Comment

Working...
        X