Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday (Who is where?)

ODATERS!!!!

7 posts yesterday? 7? Where and how is everybody?

OK, here's the deal....

One more day (today) will make it a week! A WHOLE WEEK!! How cool is that?? Even if a bit passed your sweet little lips, it's still a damn good run!! Whadda ya say?? I know you're feeling good! I am particularly chuffed for everybody! Does greenie get to squeeze one more day out of everybody?? Huh? Huh?? Say YES to AF!

I had a fab dinner at a thai place last night. I ate so much I hurt myself. Thank goodness today's brunch got postponed. :H I still have the housewarming to attend. Shit, I'm going INTO Thanksgiving with feckin' tights and long sweaters. :H I better get my hoop out today and see if I even have a waist.

So... who's in? Who is on the fence? Anybody need to start over? Never too late to start, you know. That's why it's ODAT!!

Go for the O!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Hi Greenie,

It's so wonderful that you start this thread each day.

Big Surprise...I need to start over. I was not very good about checking in everyday, but I am going to this week.

Tights and Long sweaters sound like fun....I need to get some new holiday wear. Off to my yoga at 10am...then clean the house, then start thinking about Christmas...maybe even get out to a store or two.

Have a good one.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Good morning Sunday! Hi greeneyes and bright lite. I'm in most definately. Had a AF sat night and have a lot I want to get done today. Hope all are well and jump on to Odaters today.

More later, MM

Comment

Hello hello hello! Well my nights have finallly ended!!! The rest of the day will be chilling with the family and watching Sunday night tv!!! Day 11 for me and I feel so proud! Still one day at a time!!! So come on fellow ODAT'ers and enjoy the feeling of being af!!! I feel so great that I want to spread this feeling around. xxx

Comment

Count me in as well, Had 6 days AF, then blew it on Sat night.
          So mad with myself. Anyway ODAT for me starting this week.
          Keep up the good work all.:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
          X