Longest Day Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longest Day Ever...

That's what this feels like. My boyfriend just called and rained on my parade as I've been talking myself up all day-that I can do this. And this is not a personality flaw-it's a disease just as sure as any other one out there-He called 911 on me Friday Night cause I went out with a Friend-got drunk-you know the drill and we got in a fight when I came home. -when the Police came they basically told me it would be the best thing for me to leave or they would take us both to Jail-So.. I don't have a whole array of people to call at 2AM but my Ex- and I Slept on his couch to let my BF cool off but he won't let it go and I'm struggling so hard-not that he would understand anyway-He doesn't have a Drinking Problem-I do! And for once in my life I'm owning it...
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching.
    ~author unknown

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I'm having a good time.
    ~Nancy Astor

Longest Day Ever...

Hugs to you Cindi and welcome. Just think how ridiculously calm and normal your life will be once alcohol is not involved. That damn AL can really mess up everything.

Take care and stay close to the boards.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

Hiya Cindi, sorry to hear that, couldnt you have booked in a hotel? I gotta be honest I couldn't swallow that either. AL has a great habit for messing up our lives eh? Try get some AF if poss to get your head straight - it is very very hard but will be worth it in the long run - all the best of luck I am sure thinkgs will blow over in time

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

Hi Cindi- Hope you can sort out your relationships/probably not helped by the drink problem/ but at least you're starting to address it and you need to realize that you are a good person!! you need to get a sense of self-worth! and you owe it to yourself to become AF -as much as you can- as that is what frees the brain! - you sound quite young but very bright- get hold of your life before its too late- this life isn't a rehearsal! keep posting and I for one will keep answering! Love & strength R X

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

Aw, I am so sorry you are going through all this. Big hugs to you and hopes for a better tomorrow.

-P.
          Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
          That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
          Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
          Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

Cindi, how are you feeling today?
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

Whats would you recommend?
              wedding dresses | water dispenser

Comment

Longest Day Ever...

:l
                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X