New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Hi this is very new to me, but i think i probably need to be here.

New guy

heya and welcome ! what island do you live on?

Comment

New guy

island21 wrote: Hi this is very new to me, but i think i probably need to be here.
      :welcome: it's new to me too. What's happening?

Comment

New guy

Welcome -- this is a good place to be! :welcome: Stick around, read a lot, ask questions.

Don't be shy.
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

New guy

Hi everyone,
          Just logged on this morning, i live on Vancouver Island in BC. I am really just starting to come to terms with what is happening in regards to drinking. I don't drink every day but one day on the weekend seems to be when things get really out of control for me. I just turned 40 and am making some changes in my life. I don't like who i am when i drink, and this will go from bad to worse, i can really see it happening. I have been in this mode now for about 10 years, and it is a struggle, and i am afraid to deal with this formally, but i know i need support.

Comment

New guy

Hi Island,
            Welcome, Knowing your not alone helps, even when your being vile 'me this weekend, back on the wagon tomorrow'!
            Suz
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

New guy

Hi Island....I was born in Vancouver....my Great Grandparents lived in Nanaimo! Welcome aboard....we all have the same problems. Download the book, it will give you some ideas of where you want to be. The cds are awsome, and talking on here helps. Look at the very top of the page and you will see a free download of the book.....cheers!

Comment

Working...
              X