ODAT Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday

Hi everyone, I don't think I have ever started this thread, but it is Day 2 for me and I think it helps a lot to put it out there in writing that I/we are going to be AF today.

Good luck to everyone. I havent had 2 days in a row in a long, long time. I have had some real big eye openers in the last couple of weeks. Life is too precious to let this horrible addiction control our lives.
    Have a great Monday!

ODAT Monday

ODATERS!!!!

Thanks blanchie and well done on the AF!!

MONDAY!!!! Greenie loves Mondays!!

Somehow I didn't get much done yesterday. I've got this pinched nerve in my lower cervical area and it is cramping my style. I did swim though. But I think the rotation of my neck to breathe made it worse. I used to drink over stuff like that. Nothing like adding stress of SL to your poor nerve is there? DUH!

Well I have a ton of stuff to do today. There is a blood drive at the library this afternoon. I used to never give blood because it was full of AL or toxins from it. Now I have nice clean blood.

The wagon has been given a wash and new seats installed with a safety bar to help keep everybody on board. So the ones that are on it can all move over and the ones that aren't, grab one of our hands and jump on up here!

Go for the O!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning odaters...it's been a tough road and I've been struggling. The social events are truly my weakness. I am fine when I'm home and no one is drinking. The minute I am around others who are enjoying a cocktail, I see to lose all willpower. I've not gone overboard, but I'm not happy with myself either. My ultimate goal has always been moderation, and I know that is tough (of course, so is abstinence..). I was AF yesterday, will be all week until Friday night. The upcoming holidays and the social events are going to truly test me.

Hope everyone is doing well,,have a great day.
      Every day is not 100%, however, it is 100% better than my best day of drinking..

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hellllllooooo Odaters!!
        Day 19 for me and I feel so proud of myself! Even found myself thinking today that "I don't drink!!!" For the holiday season I have designated myself as the driver and have told most of my friends of my decision not to drink and for the most they are very supportive. I love waking with a clear head and remembering everything about the night before!!! My hot flushes have gone and I now find myself feeling the cold- which is a down side!!! I really couldnt have done this without the support of you guys!!! So a big thankyou to you all.:thanks:
        Enjoy your Mondays!.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Change, congratulations on the 19 days, and in the change in your mindset.
          Boy is this day a one day at a time.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
          AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi. There is another person with the name Changemylife. Im ok Tulipe have been busy with work. Just PM you. x

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hello to all, CMF congrats on 18 days. that is wonderful. I'm back to the begining. One day at a time. Plan to make it through the week. These holiday times bring on alot of emotion, stress, and baggage...but al Im sure never truely helped make it better. So look forward to alot of clear headed days.

MM

Comment

ODAT Monday

Oh, I forgot to mention this. The wagon has limited weight capacity so you really must leave some things behind. Specifically your baggage. We'll help you sort through it and lovingly discard some of it.
                sigpic

Comment

ODAT Monday

hi all, DAY ONE AGAIN for me ... I feel like shit, look like shit, AM SICK OF LIVING LIKE THIS !!!

Greenie .. baggage? what baggage
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hello to everyone- Day 4 for me which I thought could never happen. I think that this is the first Monday in a long time that I didn't come into work hung over or buzzed. Also, I didn't go out and have a few at lunch. Customers might understand what I'm saying today. LOL! I hope to keep it going through reading and/or posting.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Happy Monday all! I haven't checked in, but my thoughts were here. Last year I had an epic slip on the weekend of Thanksgiving. Was on my toes this year, and got past it. Hopefully I can do this at Christmas and New Years too. ODAT.

Comment

ODAT Monday

dexterhead;767267 wrote: hi all, DAY ONE AGAIN for me ... I feel like shit, look like shit, AM SICK OF LIVING LIKE THIS !!!

Greenie .. baggage? what baggage
                        I've peeked in your trunk, er.. suitcase. I have a couple items in mind.
                        sigpic

Comment

ODAT Monday

:b&d:quit looking in my trunk! THWACK!:H
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hi All.... It's almost 8 pm. I'm close to completing Day 2! It's great reading your posts. I see some of you have over 2 weeks, others are just starting. The news is encouraging. Remember, not one of us is alone. Keep up the great support.
                            September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                            X