Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

[WAKE UP, Greenie - the day is half gone!! ]

Hello the rest of you Wide Awake ODATers!!

Still on board with this. VERY motivated today, since I got email this morning from my brother saying he is calling this afternoon. He has this Uncanny ability to call me when... I'm not in good shape - I guess that's why he's giving me a heads up!!

But, dang, I could be sober for a Week, slip - and THAT's when he would call, of course. After a few times catching me like that (although he never commented), he pretty much gave up calling me! (OUCH)

However, even w/out that email, I'm feeling good. I think it's about 8-9 days... (haven't been tracking like I have in past - for some reason)

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day!
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

well done Savon, back to day 1 for me, but binned all the booze this morning, after waking up so hungover, have a lovely day , you are doing amazingly well, love and hugs Tawnywitch
    Twitch

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

ODATERS!!!

I'm liking you starting the thread savvy! I'm really proud of your progress. You have said before you don't like to keep track of the days and it seems to be a good idea for you.

Where's uni?

Has anyone tried welche's sparkling grape juice? It's quite nice. I like it for holiday times as a special treat. I had a moment at Thanksgiving when I felt like I was missing out and wanted a wine glass in my hand like everybody else. It satisfied the feeling quite nicely.

Go for the O!!!

x-post tawny, keep trying!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

Morning all you ODATERS, I feel very motivated too Sav. TW I'm glad you binned the booze. Thats were it belongs. You'll soon feel better and the more you get in AF the more you'll learn to like it.

Greenie, I think I'll try the sparkling juice. I need more drinks in the house that are a bit special like that.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

Happy Wednesday all. Well done Savon. It sounds like your brother, and alot of other people, are trying in their own way to help you out. Greeny, I'm never without my "wine" glass now. It gives my hand something to do. Grape is not my favorite because it's too sweet, and when you cut it with cold water it doesn't have much flavor. Pomegranite is good, and looks like red wine. I really like Kristin Regal sparkling pear which looks like white wine. A real favorite is blueberry. Here in the US you can get Knudsen pure blueberry and also sparkling blueberry. I water all of them down about 4-1 and add a couple drops of stevia to make it nice tasting. That way it doesn't add too much to my calories. I'll stock up this year because some sparkling juices are seasonal here and not available after the holidays. All very tasty, and gives me something to sip and hold. Just what works for me. Have a great day all.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

Ohhhh....... Thank you, thank you, bossman!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

Since we're promoting our favorite non-AL drinks: I Love either Tropicana or Minutemaid Light Lemonade. Comes in 2-liter bottles. Non fizzy - but also not sweet (which I like). Water is probably the best for you, but I get bored with it & this is good alternative.

PS - I also drink in either wine glass or highball glass - depending on which drink I'm "pretending" to drink!
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday - 12/2

I love fizzy water with ice and load's of lemon juice in, I make funny faces while I drink it as it's so sour but I love it.
                Twitch

Comment

Working...
                X