X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

ODATERS!!!

How is everybody?

Dreary weather here. Makes me want to nest; but it is errand day. I hope the rain has stopped as the little car has begun to leak :upset: I'd like to have a whole month in which something didn't need fixing or replacing.

My favorite pottery show and sale begins today though. Local artists. I hope to see someone I met last year and ask her about showing me how to throw a pot. Or any kind of pottery making really. I'm eager to learn something new.

Think about how broad your horizons are without alcohol. And go for the O!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning everyone.I had a little slip yesterday, but I'm Still feeling good and optimistic. I havent strung together any AF days in a long time and I did this week. I know I will string together even more starting today.

Hey Greenie, It's always inspiring to see your possative posts.

Have a great day!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Morning Greenie - you sure sound Chipper this morning! I wish I could go w/you to pottery show - I love that kind of thing!!

And GM to Blanchie and all ODATer's to come!!

I'll start by saying I had ONE beer last night (only bought one - no more here). I rarely even drink beer, but it somehow sounded good. The thing is, it didn't lead to me wanting more... so I guess that's (kind of) progress.

They were warning us all day about BIG storms but only got some rain w/a bit of lightning... Tomorrow will be nice cool down (to 62)!!

Hope all have wonderful day!
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Morning all,

I've been focused on work the last few days and I'm planning to move again to my own place. (My daughter currently lives with me and now her friend moved in).

Sav I love your avatar. Sounds like you are really doing good being AF.

Greenie The pottery show sounds like fun. It's been raining here for past couple days, but this a.m. the sun is out.

Hello Blanchieboo, good job on the AF days. I still struggle with stringing more than 5 together in a row. but I'm back to it again.

Have a great day everyone.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Wow, it turned into a beautiful day already! Goodie!

I forgot to mention that I flew in a dream last night. I fly only at special times in my life. I've been waiting for a flying dream - I knew it would be soon.
          sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

I love the flying dream. I haven't had one in quite awhile. Does it mean that you are spreading your wings, expanding your horizons, moving in a new direction? Chime in if you know what the flying dream means.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

I don't know about interpretation, but I fly when I feel safe and ready to move into a new phase/direction of my life. I've been expecting to fly. This is from another daily thread I frequent:

I had a telling dream again. I flew! (I've been waiting for that) I was going to fly away to far places to find where I belong. I wore a little aviatior hat and steered with an elbow jutted out. Breathing was my propulsion. I came back to the stucco house where I lived on the hillside at the end of the dusty lane. You could see the dazzling blue ocean. I realized I belonged wherever I was, that I didn't need to find it. My sense of belonging was to the universe and my connection to it; not a location. My house became an artist studio and we threw pots and blew glass and painted. Fun dream!
              sigpic

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

This is interpretation from a dream site I sometimes use (I like that you can put a word in search):

Dream Moods: Common Dreams: Flying Dreams

Greenie - your dream sounds Fantastic --- wouldn't have wanted to wake up!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

:upset:
                  Hello , just a quick check-in. After 48 hrs of constant drinking I think I've reached the "FU AL"
                  attitude.

So, again today, Day1.
                  Love you all,
                  MZ

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

D1 almoast over. Feeling much better already. Thanks for being here! See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X