Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

ODATERS!!!

Yowzer!! The drop ins, the receptions at artist's shows.... If only the hot single men were as plentiful as the wine. :H Shut up greenie.

I think for the first time ever I intentionally skipped a show's reception. I went early to a pottery show. I went at noon to avoid the crowd that would be there from 5-9 for the wine I wouldn't drink and the food I shouldn't eat. And the selection was wide open. Good move greenie. Tonight is a big festivitie event in 2 shopping area locations (think street party) but I intend to skip them, not because of temptation, but because the crowd of people without intent other than to hover the wine table get in the feckin' way. Were I not where I am in this journey of AF, the temptation would be impossible for me.

Go for the O! Have a plan this weekend! :l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Friday

Greeny, your temptations sound more exciting than mine! This morning was a discussion of what size christmas tree to get, the plan to get them (4pm today) and how that will disrupt the evening dog walk and dinner schedules. Hopefully by 8pm the dogs will be sleepy, dinner will be done, pomegranate juice consumed and Jennifer Love Hewett will be on the tube whispering to ghosts. ODAT All. TGIF and happy second weekend of the holiday season.

Comment

Working...
    X