Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5 - Supplement Question

Hi all

I posted in the "Need help ASAP" forum last week and thanks so much to all that got back.

A quick question - there's definitely something I'm taking in my regimen that is causing some discomfort in my kidneys, LH side. It's pretty damn immediate - within half-hour of taking. Annoying, because I've recovered so so much quicker this time from my usual industrial binge quantities. I added Kudzu for the first time yesterday and am currently taking:

My Daily Vitamin Regime

L-Glutamine Powder – 1 teaspoon, (5g) 2xdaily

Natrol 5-HTP- 100mg, 2xdaily

Adrenasense – 2capsules, 2xdaily

Natrol Milkthistle – 2x525mg 2xdaily

B-Complex – Jarrow 1xcapsule daily

Twin Lab Daily One, Multivitamin, Multimineral – 1xdaily

Airshield – 1xdaily

Gaba – 2x100mg caps, 2xdaily

Kudzu – 2x 600mg, 3xdaily

Acidophulus – 1capsule, 3xdaily

Melatonin – Jarrow – 1 at night

Any ideas would be much appreciated - or am I just not drinking enough water? I find it hard to get through more than 1.5 litres in a 24-hr period.

God speed to all.
    xx
    "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Hey Hartley.
    I am not familiar with Adrenasense or airsheild?
    Also are you drinking enough water? All those supps will need a load to help you absorb them?
    And eating right? Are there ones you should take with food and ones that should be on an empty stomach?
    Sorry not to be more specific but just thought I would throw a few thoughts out there.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;771302 wrote: Hey Hartley.
      I am not familiar with Adrenasense or airsheild?
      Also are you drinking enough water? All those supps will need a load to help you absorb them?
      And eating right? Are there ones you should take with food and ones that should be on an empty stomach?
      Sorry not to be more specific but just thought I would throw a few thoughts out there.
      I just thought of the water thing....I find it really tough to get more than 1.5 litres down me. Strange really, as I never had a problem putting that kind of volume of alcohol in me!

Airshield's just an immune system thing to keep bugs away - VitC, mineral based. Adrena sense is actually a female menopause thing! It helps sleep, focus, adrenals(obviously) and has Rhodiola, Schisandra, Ashwagandha and Suma. It was recommended to me.

Only just starting to eat again. Nothing too heavy or anything, pasta, fruit - that's an effort, can't see the point in it! - cottage cheese, salad stuff - again, not big on rabbit food.

H.
      "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Working...
      X