• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odat thursday

I'm baaaaackkkkkkk

Miss me??

Greenie, seriously, a fall sober, does that happen? LOL Glad you are okay

Miss you guys, so busy with work, but still here.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

odat thursday

Hi Uni ,I haven't been around for some time, I'm also so busy, but so pleased to be capable of being busy. I intend to stick around and pop in whenever I can, this bloody swine flu is making me endlessly busy...but.

Comment

odat thursday

ODATERS!!!

Look what the cat dragged in!!! :H:H I was going to send the mounties for you uni! I would have called, but I got my phone bill for Canada, LOL. Paula, stick around even if just to let us know you're doing OK! Hope you feel better soon.

I've got to say a quick hi and bye - have some appts. today and if I'm late for the first one, it has a ripple effect for the rest of the day.

So stay warm, dry and sober! Go for the O!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

odat thursday

Good Morning All
        Another AF day here but I'm under a ton of stress right now...but I'm NOT going to drink.
        My daughter (28 yrs.) has Crohn's disease and she is extremely sick. Was in the hospital and was discharged on Thanksgiving, got a little better and now is having a relapse. The doc says it might be infection...who knows. Anyway, I'm taking a flight to Milwaukee to be with her this Saturday. I may not be able to check in everyday but I'll try. It's just she and her husband and he's pretty stressed out. She is so weak she can't even make a sandwich. She had some tests yesterday; we'll see what the outcome of those are today or tomorrow.
        Being stressed like this has never made me drink. Weird...it's when I'm calm and bored...that's when the beast comes visiting.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

odat thursday

Hi NB, so sorry about your daughter, it's a terrible disease, I'm nursing an elderly lady suffering from it at the moment, last week she was really ill and depressed, but this week she is so much better. She is in her late 70s and has had crohns for years. Your daughter is young so the future is optimistic for her.
          I will say a little prayer for you both.

Comment

odat thursday

Paula, thank you so much for your prayers. It means a lot to me.
            I will try to check in here next week to let folks know what's happening.
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
            X