Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Good Morning ODATers!

Trying to get back on track. Lately, I go for a week or more, then..

So I've got to stop this cycle.

Trying - with Greenie - to keep this thread alive! I still believe in the concept of ONE DAY at a TIME.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Sunday

Hi Savon
    :listening:
    Im with you on this,
    im in the right frame of mind today for a AF one
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

ODATERS!!!

A fine day to be AF it is!! Sunday, the day of rest.

I plan to do my nails (all 20 of them), have a bubble bath, read the paper by the fire, clean the house, and drink my 8 feckin' glasses of water.

GF had a glass of wine with lunch yesterday. It looked like about 3 good swallows for $7 (har, har). However, my hot tea was $3 .

Savy, don't discount the progress you have made. I remember you saying the same thing, but instead of one week or more, it was 3 days. THAT, my friend, is progress. Stay with it!

Chillgirl, great for you to have an AF day. All you have to think about is today!

Go for the 0!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

I've been meaning to ask, Greenie. Are those Santa's Helpers visiting you? If so, I'd surely like to help you make them feel welcome. (Of course, I'm anticipating that you will say you Don't need help!!)

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I tend to get Very down on myself!

Glad you mentioned bubble bath - keep forgetting to get some!

First - gym. Rejoined. Haven't been in a couple months... Hoping to get in routine! (I just HATE those people at gym who seem to be Enjoying it! Whassup with THAT?!)
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Good morning Sav, Greenie and CG, I will be AF today also. Sav, I'm Doing the same thing you are. I have never gotten through an entire weekend. Is it because I really don't want to? I am leaning towards the side of Yes I do want to get a longer AF stretch. I'm not drinking through out the week any more and I definately want to keep that. I love my AF days. I'm so much more alive and I have so much more time. Oh well I'm just rambling sorry.
          Have a great day MM

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

I am booked in to talk to a doctor first time ever tomorrow, really scared, really really scared, mortified, drinking at the moment, want to feel so awful in the morning that I will be grateful for someone to rescue me!! Am going to ask for every medication available, oh god I'm fed up being me
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

I have to be a ODATer as the thinking of long stretches AF is disheartening to say the least for me. The concept of ODAT sometimes gets away from me.

Com
              Com1

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Molly, congratulations on taking a courageous step towards regaining control of your life! I'm sure you won't be the first or the last to ask for help from that doctor. And that doctor will understand how difficult it is for you. Try to put your fears to rest and go ahead and go to bed. Drink some water and relax. You'll feel better for it tomorrow. Let us know how things go, we'll be thinking of you. :l
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X