Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday...

Starting thread for Groggy Greenie! :H

(Although I'm sure she's been up for Hours and has been very productive!!)

Anyway - Happy Wednesday, ODATers!

Day 5 here... Feeling pretty good (except for my recent failure at quitting smoking - will get there soon!).

Going to a Christmas thing tonight. Doubt if there will be al, since it's at a type of orphanage!!

Hope you all have a great day. At least it's cooled down here today... Finally.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Wednesday...

Hi Savon
    Back to day 1 again for me but definately ODAT wed...
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday...

Day three here. Did not sleep for poop last night again, but that's ok. I feel a little like I am coming down with something, but I decided I will not think about it - and focus on only happy healthy thoughts! Watched Charlie Brown Christmas with the kids last night and ate peppermint oreos and milk! Delicious and fun

Hope everyone is well!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday...

Hello Odaters, AF for me. Have presents to wrap even though I'm in a bit of a scroogy mode today.
        Sav, those cigs are hard to quit also. Can't imagine doing both at once. You have alot of strength!

CG, Been there done that. Welcome back to day one. that AL has a lot of tricks that everyone needs to figure out for themselves. Don't be discuraged, keep learning.:l

Wag, Kids, pepermint oreos and xmas cartoons.. Priceless, doesn't get any better!!

Make your pledge for today to be AF!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday...

ODATERS!!

Thank you savy. I was dragging around with a drug hangover. Had a muscle pain that was killer and the pain killer and muscle relaxer had the desired effect all right. What a diffference from my normal perky self this AM. Ewwww. Back to normal now. Normal is good. Normal is like clothes that fit just right. I had a normal lunch (AF) with a GF and I laughed so hard over a story she was telling me I had to cover my mouth. Those little places behind my ears hurt from laughing. I remember when I was pondering over what I would miss out on without drinking (and believe me I did that a lot), I thought I'd probably never laugh like that. That things would just be ho-hum. Amazing I thought that. "Miss out" my arse!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday...

Peppermint oreos? I want that!!! Grocery store?
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday...

Hi there, on day three h ere on these boards and feeling a little nervous this afternoon. Just struck with fairly tremendous PMS which has historically been a trigger for me. Keeping busy, keeping busy, if I can just make it until dinner time I won't feel like bothering.

Comment

Working...
              X