Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday December 18

Hello All ODATers!!
    I have not been on the boards this past week but have remained AF the whole time. My daughter has been ill with a bad Crohn's disease flare so I went to Milwaukee to take care of her. She's 29 and married, has a lovely home and a wonderful husband who is just so stressed out and worried about her. When I got there on Saturday, she was very weak but at least she was drinking fluids and nibbling a bit. By yesterday she was eating more and was definitely on the mend. The doctors are trying her on Humira and she took the first round on injections on Friday. We are all praying this medicine will keep her in remission.
    So, I've been stressed, busy and not even thinking about Al at all! Now I'm home and have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for Christmas. Tonight me and hubby put up the tree and decorate. On top of all of this I have come down with a nasty cold.....GRRRRR!!!
    Lets all have an Alcohol Free day and night! I'm counting on it and have a plan! Good to be back on here!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

ODAT Friday December 18

Hey MNB - since you beat my post by 5 min. , we should make this thread the Official one! (Hate when that happens...)

Very sorry about your daughter. Hope the treatment works.

And you'd better take care of that cold... Vit. C, etc.

I saw from your other post on my thread that it's MINUS 7 there in Vermont. That's just plain RUDE! When I lived in Colorado years ago, it would sometimes get in the teens but never That cold.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
    X