Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Mornin ODATers!

Not sure why this thread seems to be petering out lately...

For some reason, I'm finding this (EARLY!) morning that I'm thinking "those" thoughts... You know the ones: ONE day of drinking won't hurt, since I've been Such a good girl, etc.

Note, too, how I say ONE day of drinking!! Not... "a glass of wine" or something. HA - at least I know myself well enough that a glass wouldn't be Enuff. Good grief.

I think this may have something to do with quitting smoking. Double Deprived?? I know I shouldn't think that way... but.

ONE day at a time.

39 here in Florida!! I may bundle up & go to flea market today. That should take my mind off... THINGS.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Sunday

ODATERS!

Flea market!! I love flea markets! Must put that on list!

Savy, that's great you recognise those thoughts and don't give them power as you know it's not deprivation. It's damage. Period.

Maybe the thread will pick up next week. Often weekends and holidays are filled with loved ones peeping over one's shoulder.

Go for the 0 today!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Afternoon Savon and Greeneyes. Very cold here today. Just going to chill in front of tv mainly today if i don't drag myself out for a walk later. Heres to another af day no3. Have a good day all.

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

I'm here going for the 0 today. It is snowing and I am not sure if I can get out to shop. Maybe have to do it tomorrow. Kids have been gone 5 days they are back tomorrow. I will be available for them 100% cause I kicked al to the curb.
        With determination
        xoxo rudemama

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hello ODAT'ers. AF day 3 in cool Texas.

Com
          Com1

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hi All

Good to see everyone here. Quite right (whichever one of the above said it, sorry!) weekends and holidays are very hard with people suddenly appearing at one's shoulder! But here we are, holidays over for the most part. I am really thrilled to be here, hardly could believe that I really would make it. But I'm on my 5th day AF and I am so happy!

Good luck all, and praying for everyone to deal with their demons today.

Talk later, have to go shopping for diet stuff....got to do something to sort out the 6 stone that has crept on over the drinking years..

Mandalay

Comment

Working...
            X