Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO MATTER WHAT rule starts tomorrow - who is in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your comments A and G, looks like my other NO MATTER WHATTERS have changed their mind and I am on my own - sob! lucky i have committed to this rule otherwise it could drive you to drink (lol)

Stay strong
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

keepwalking;786944 wrote: Thanks for your comments A and G, looks like my other NO MATTER WHATTERS have changed their mind and I am on my own - sob! lucky i have committed to this rule otherwise it could drive you to drink (lol)

Stay strong
      :goodjob:keepwalking for starting your plan and sticking to it,hope it goes well for you.:goodjob:

I wouldent think the others have changed there minds,but i would think its very hard to just cut down like that and have a few and no more,i no i coundent do it.but well done anyway

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks Mario, i think it is important to recognise that some folk just want to cut down and use this site to help them, this is day 3 and i have not been tempted and i will look forward to a couple of glasses tomorrow evening. going beyond that takes away the enjoyment it would be like bingieng on chocolate cake and then being sick - ugh!

Comment

ok so i have noticed that being extreme with your drinking gets a lot of responses being abstinent also, if you fall in the middle................................... tumble weed!

Comment

There are a few good moderating threads here keep walking and personally i have nothing against anybody just cutting down,whatever rocks there boat is fine with me,keep to your goal keepwalking and keep posting:goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks Mario x

Comment

Working...
              X