new year, new start, new me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: Hello everyone. Iam so glad i found this site, i hope i meet some helpful and supportive people. Im sure i will

Welcome, DJ. Glad you found us. We are a diverse group, in various stages of recovery or trying to do so. No judgement here, just a lot of kindness.
    Tell us more about you?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Hello DJ a very warm welcome!! Who is Mr Hyde then???? I am sure you will find lots of support and help here, good luck x
      Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

welcome Dr J
        Brand new year, new start!!
        Im on day 4 AF and feeling good
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

A big welcome from the far north!!!

This place is great and has wonderful folks with lots of support to offer. Stay close and keep reading and posting.

Good Luck
          :l
          Ak
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Welcome! I've been here 2 yrs, and there's the greatest folks, and tons of advice and support! I've had a few slips as of late, and I'm on day 1 AF today....hoping and praying to string a good amount together so I can find out if I can ever mod or not....it worked once, then kabam, you know the drill I'm sure! Here's to a great New Year, hangover free! Healthy and Happy!
            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

:thanks: iam 26 and a father of two. I have already lost one family to alcohol and iam on the verge of loosing another, so iam glad i have found this site and iam going to my first aa meet tonight.

Comment

Hi Dr.
                Welcome aboard. The people here are very helpful and will provide you with support towards your goals. Post plenty there are plenty here who are going through or have been through what you are.

Best of Luck
                DS

Comment

dr jekyl;786228 wrote: :thanks: iam 26 and a father of two. I have already lost one family to alcohol and iam on the verge of loosing another, so iam glad i have found this site and iam going to my first aa meet tonight.
                  Good for you dr. jekyl. Are you shooting for less jekyl more Hyde?

How'd the AA meeting go?

Comment

Working...
                  X