• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Etiquette

bye bye jannypana

Comment

Forum Etiquette

:new: This is all new. Looks like what I need. First day AF. Very tired. Praying alot!
      Ate well. Walked the dog at sunset. Living in excellence. Numb no more. :thanks:!!

Comment

Forum Etiquette

I can't get the newbie nest help.
        Tiny
        Tiny Tina:flower:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hi Tiny Tina this will get you there https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html
          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hi lady, mama bear, runningwind, bink, NoraC, tawnyfrog, mahalkita and bungle,
            I 'm not sure how this works but I'd like to say that it is nice to be here!
            I've been browsing and posting for a few hours and really feel better knowing that others feel the same and seek to achieve sobriety.
            Hope to hear from you soon.
            Yours,
            Ilovemusic

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hello again

Hi everyone,
              Sorry but since I' m still figuring out how to communicate here I left some people out of my " newcomer" message: Madmans, tiny Tina, natilie, mollyka, Mama tried, doggygirl, mimsy, and lavande. I hope it's not too obvious that i' m struggling here....
              Best wishes,
              Ilovemusic:yay:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Buenos dias...this is my first time here and first experience with on-line "help"---am glad for such a site. I am living in the Dominican Republic and when I first came down, had my meetings lined up. Surprise! Eventhough I speak Spanish, I could not understand a thing...went a few times then gave up. I am glad I found this site to be in touh with others like me on this journey of recovery.

God bless each of you....just for today!

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hi Everyone -

Just starting out in this network of new anonymous friends who are on a similar journey.
                  I don't know how to start a thread - or do I just join one???
                  I am not a subscriber as yet - am doing some research on other programs - but do believe with the right support systems - health, etc. that moderating is a possibility for me. Hope so anyways. Let me know how I contribute and how I start a thread that others may be willing to contribute to. Thanks.
                  Feel like the newbie on the block but probably lots more out there like me.
                  :new:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Aquarius

Hi to all - I am new and a bit confused. I am so needing something that helps. :new:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

:new::new::new:

I am new too and a bit confused. Hi Aquarius

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Search no More, Aquarius, and Kuva

You can start here:Tell Us Your Story - My Way Out Forums

Or just join in anywhere
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Forum Etiquette

hi am new here n worried by my drinking habbit

hi how are you all who have joined here. i have been drinking myself then the following morning i feel i want more. am hereby exited after reading some testimonies and i ask myself, why not me?

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hi starboy, maybe a good idea to post on the newbies thread or one of the discussion threads.

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Just a first-time hello and a note on malware

Hi -

I'll introduce myself in a moment, but I wanted to let the administrator know that the first time I clicked on "My Story" from the home page, I got a warning from my Avast Anti-Virus that the page I wanted to open contained some kind of malware.

I've also been unable to load other pages from the site (or maybe that's the antivirus software protecting me). Perhaps the administrator can scan the pages for malware? I'm posting this message here because I couldn't find a direct Contact e-mail address.

Thank you.

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Welcome scarface9. I have avast and do not get such warnings. So not sure what to say to that.
                                If you scroll to bottom right of the page you will see "Contact Us" for your queries. Hope you get it sorted.
                                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                                X