Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Etiquette

kroncarr,

You can pm Forum Moderator if you wish to send a message.

Or, if there is an offense post, just click on the red Yield sign in the upper right hand corner of the post and you will get a chance to send a message right from there to the moderator.

hth,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Thanks, Cindi. I appreciate it!

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hey everyone...Im new to the whole forum thing and I have no idea what Im doing but it seems worth a try!
        :groupluv:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Serenity@222;1535916 wrote: Hey everyone...Im new to the whole forum thing and I have no idea what Im doing but it seems worth a try!
          Hi Serenity,

Welcome to MWO. My advice is to get yourself onto the newbies nest thread. You will find lots of great people there - including yours truly! - and lots of advice, support and encouragement. There is also a toolbox thread with lots of practical advice on getting and staying sober.

Hope to see you in the nest and to get to know you a bit better.

Best wishes, Neddy
          "I used to be on the guest list, but now I'm on the nest list!"

Newbies Nest:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html

Toolbox:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Hi, Serenity.

This place can be pretty confusing at first!

The links Neddy referred to are given below. Hope to see you in the Nest!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Its way past time

:new:

Have tried kicking this for 20 yrs. Will try anything at this pt. Have been in rehab, meetings (hate them.) Been drinking since high school. It is my favorite thing to do and I do it often.

48 yrs old and its been way past time to grow up.. My daughter, now 11 has voiced more than once how she hates when I drink and of course I have always minimized it, because I'm not there to see what she sees. Or see what my family and friends see.

Comment

Forum Etiquette

jmason556;1541023 wrote: :new:

Have tried kicking this for 20 yrs. Will try anything at this pt. Have been in rehab, meetings (hate them.) Been drinking since high school. It is my favorite thing to do and I do it often.

48 yrs old and its been way past time to grow up.. My daughter, now 11 has voiced more than once how she hates when I drink and of course I have always minimized it, because I'm not there to see what she sees. Or see what my family and friends see.
                Hi, JMason

You've come to a good place to get this done.

There is a link to the Newbies Nest below, which is a great place to hang out at the beginning. It is full of people at all stages of this supporting one another.
                There is also a link to the Toolbox, which is full of good ideas.

:welcome: and I hope to see you over in the Nest.

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Thanks mate Thanks for the information
                  Alcohol will hit you bad but you can always turn your back
                  Alcohol can bring a lot of misery but there is a solution because it's not a mystery
                  Alcohol will give you pleasure but in the future it will give you pain that you cannot treasure

Comment

Forum Etiquette

Reported as SPAM.
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                    X