How can I delete an earlier post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I printed out some of my questions and the responses for my husband and I think he understands me a little more now, but now I'm paranoid that he will actually log on to here and find my other posts, since he knows my fake name now, and there are things I don't want him to read. This would probably never happen but I feel paranoid.

I am not entirely sure how to delete a post but you could try editing your post and then deleting all the text?

Dora

Comment

Go to the post you want to delete, go to "Edit", from there you're given the option to "delete" your entire post. Hope this helps.

Comment

Somehow there was no "edit" button...? thanks though

Comment

It may have been under a different name, which is a good thing...

Comment

OK then.

Comment

Hi

Is there an option to change your password? That way he wouldn't be able to log in as you, but it wouldn't stop him from being able to join the board himself, and find your posts that way. If I were you, I'd delete everything you don't want him to see. Why have that extra worry.

Mandalay

Comment

Hi agapanthus and welcome to mwo,

Really know how you feel this happen to me, Im not going into my long story what happen....... save that one for a rain day ! but it took me a good few months b4 i could pluke up courage and to sign back on here under a different name, funny it was only the other day by accident that i come across this piece of paper with my old user name and what the new password had been change to......NOW i only come on here when there is no one about even now i still get paranoid and nerves coming on ......

Take care and be carefull..:l
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Good ideas...thanks

Comment

agapanthus;786119 wrote: Somehow there was no "edit" button...? thanks though
                    You do need to be logged in to see the 'edit' option.

Good luck!
                    I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X