riderpride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

riderpride

Hi..I'm new here and not sure what to do or how to do anything..Help!

riderpride

Hi there Rider.
    Well you have made your first post, so thats a start.
    Have you had a look round the site or anything yet?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

riderpride

Hi Riverpride-I just got on here a couple days ago- didn't know what to do so I decided to start a journal of quitting- basically writing down my day to day stuff-like a diary- and my plan for quitting- you can do that or I discovered there's a place-"tell your story" on this site, too- you could go there and start with what you're all about-everyone is very nice here , so don't be afraid. Or just start out by reading others stories... Welcome!
      Luv, Fluff
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

riderpride

Hey Riderpride,

The toolbox under the goals, monthly abstinence forum has been very helpful to me. Already on day 6!
        You'll find just about anything that can help on this website and that is a good place to start.

Best to you
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

riderpride

:welcome: riderpride
          You've made a huge step today by making your 1st post.
          Let us get to know you.
          J x
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

riderpride

and :welcome: Fluff and allswell,

:goodjob: on your AF days

J x
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

riderpride

hi & welcome riderpride,check out the threads and posts,lots of help and great advice,keep posting.goodluck

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

riderpride

Hi Riderpride I just wanted to welcome you to a fantastic place full of non judgemental support and advice.
                Keep safe
                KTAB
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

riderpride

MWO Home Page This link is to the MWO home page. There is a book that you can download that explains how to develop a plan that suits your needs and goals. It describes a series of nutritional supplements, hypnotic cds and other things have been helpful to many here (including me). But not everyone has taken the same route. Different things work for different folks - so like the others have said, settle in and read what others have learned.

Tool box Here's a like to the Toolbox thread someone suggested.

Feel free to post and ask any questions. There are some forums like "Newbies Nest" and "ODAT" (One day at a time) where new folks like us tend to stop by and checkin regularly. It's great when you get familiar with the people who come and go. This site is all about people supporting and helping each other. You've found a very good place, and taken a great first step.

Take Care!
                  tw
                  Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

riderpride

Hi Rider, welcome with a big hug. :welcome:I can't add anything to the others posts. Congrats Allswell - that's great news. Fluff, I started my journal in the "notes" part of RJ's book - it helps me. Starts, you've been there for every newbie - including me a long time ago, thank you from us all.:thanks:
                    Have a great AF day everyone.
                    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Working...
                    X