ODAT Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday

beat you to it Savon, well done , I am on day 2 af and optimistic,stay strong all of you love Tawnywitch
    Twitch

ODAT Tuesday

Day 5 for Fluff! Good job, Tawny- i was waiting for this thread to come up!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

:goodjob: In with y'all for another AF day. ODAT and planning on another for Weds..

com
      Com1

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

YAY!! SO glad someone Else started this thread. I am NOT the "designated starter"!!

This thread is the first one I joined when I first got on MWO, and I still think it's a great one... no matter where you are on your journey.

Tawny - good for you... keep on stringing those days together - I know you can do it!

Fluff - I've found that something Good happens around Day 5-6... That's when I start to feel my mood lift and get out from under that cycle of AL depression... I think it's also when you begin to break the "habit" part. You don't Automatically think of drinking as much. Hang in - you're doing GREAT!! (And if you want to send me one of those Adorable pups, feel free! )

HI Com - cross posted! Good to see you here, too!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi ODATers!

The only way I know to make it on a 30+ day thread is ODAT, so I'm checking in here. ODAT is how I made yesterday AF, and ODAT is how I will make today AF. The days will keep adding up on their own.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi All definitely ODAT but some days are harder than others, I reckon day 3 can be tricky and I agree day 5-6 does move things along. Twice I have failed dismally on day 15 anyone else find that?
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
            X