First day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day

I have decided to cut out the beer .Two weeks was my previous record. What a waste of money not to mention my health. My best result is Antabuse , it actually reduced my cravings .:new:

First day

Welcome! I have never tried antabuse but am starting to consider it for myself too. Whatever works!
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

First day

Kobee,

Like you I had a love affair with beer and lots of it. Waste of money is right in addition to all of the other negatives. Used to drink at least a twelve pack of heineken a night. Day 10 for me, saved alot of money so far and feel great.

Good luck
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

First day

hi and welcome looking forward to hearing more from you
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

First day

Hello Kobee and welcome, you have found a fantastic place here full of support and advice.
          Keep safe
          KTAB
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

First day

Welcome Kobee
            Like KTAB said, this is a really good site with loads of support and lovely people who all know what you are going through.
            Love
            Ronnie xx
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

First day

welcome Kobee, check out the toolbox thread. There is heaps of gr8 info there, youve come the right place good luck. :welcome: :goodjob:
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

First day

Hey Kobee,

This is my first day, too, and I also opted for antabuse. Friends thought I was being a bit extreme, but they don't know what it's like to drink an entire bottle of wine before 10 am! Whatever works, works!

Good luck to both of us!

Max

Comment

First day

The fear factor

I think anatbuse is good for. I took it before and it worked like a charm until I stopped taking it. What I want to caution you against is "testing" it out. I had stopped the med for 5 days...drank....only really gave me flushed look....but OMG the hangover the next 2 days was like nothing I had experienced before. So now that you have taken it....know it really does stay in your system...do not play with it like I did.

Comment

Working...
                  X