Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday...

Hi & GM ODATers!

Looks like a rainy day out there, but at least that Frigid air mass has left. I like it "cooler", but that was getting old (mainly because I don't like having to use Heat in FL!).

Planning on walking dogs at spca in a few hrs. That always cheers me up!

Soo, today makes it 5 wks. And I'm just past 3 wks. not smoking. I have discovered that I am WAY more addicted to the cigs... If someone offered me a drink or a cig - hands down, I would go for the cig!

SO, you guys who don't have that problem, this is a reminder how lucky you are!

Hope you all have a great day and meet your goals, whatever they are...
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Saturday...

:thanks: Savon for starting us out on another AF ODAT day. Congrats on your days AF and CF. I used to smoke and I cannot imagine how you were able to stop both at approx. the same time. Fantastic job.

com
    Com1

Comment

ODAT - Saturday...

Hi Savon and Com-
      Savon, I used to smoke a long time ago and although it was hard to quit-most of my friends didn't smoke, so it made it easier to quit because of that. Now I don't even think of smoking-I am hoping that will happen with drinking, as well.
      Going to have my coffee- Happy sober Saturday!
      Luv, Fluff
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
      X