Very curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very curious

I came across this forum by accident, but I'm very curious about some of the information, especially remedies that might help me get back onto a more even footing.

Will try to post any interesting material I come across. And argue politely.

All the best,

Walrus

Very curious

Hi Walrus,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place! There are lots of friendly & helpful people here who will answer your questions. Please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread, lots of people just getting started there.

If you haven't already, start by downloading & reading the MWO book right from the Health store. It's full of useful information regarding the supplements, etc. It helps to make yourself a plan - depending on your needs. Look in the Tool box (located in the Monthly Abstinence section) for good ideas.

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Very curious

Hi and :welcome:
      I too came across this site by accident, and it has given me hope, hope that I can change, I hope it helps you too. Good luck on your journey.
      Take care:l

Comment

Very curious

There's very little arguing here. There's no need to. Everybody accepts everyone for exactly who they are and exactly where they are on this journey. I'm amazed. Even when people state strong opinions nobody jumps on them. If it pushes a button in us, it makes us step back and think a little. We aren't united through anything other than the fact that alcohol is a problem in our lives. It's amazing how it transcends religion, politics, etc. It's our common denominator. Good luck, Walrus

Comment

Working...
        X