Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi. I'm a mum, wife, teacher and have been drinking heavily on and off for the last 4 years or so. I just started a new job at a difficult school and my husband is away in the week. Stress! On Saturday we went out and I got completely off my face. Really awful...the last 3 hours of the evening are a complete blank. I need to do something. Iam going to try total abstinence though I know it will be hard. Am going to see the doctor today about medication. Good to find you lot out there.:new:

Hello

:welcome: battie!!!

You'll find that you are hardly alone here. It sounds like you are ready to get on with the program. GOOD FOR YOU!:l I haven't tried Topa but the supplements and the CDs really do help. The group support is invaluable.

I hope that you will post more and that you will have a lot of fun here!

Eustacia

Comment

Hello

welcome welcome...you've found a great place with lots of great people with great advice
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the welcomes you guys. Went to the doctor. He didn't recommend any medication to curb cravings but did refer me to a psychotherapist to re-assess the anti-depressants I am on. Also gave me a number for an organisation called "Turning Point" here in the UK. This my second alcohol free day in a row since I don't know how long....

Comment

Hello

:thumbs: Good for you, Battie!

E

Comment

Working...
          X