Day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one

This is new for me and I am looking for positive to come out of the bad drinking habits I have. I find it embarrassing and so selfish. I was looking at hypnosis selections and am trying to decide if it could help. It's sad to think it is ok when it always turns out to be bad. I look forward to waking up and feeling alive and thankful and hope I can be a blessing to my family. So day one is a start for me.

Day one

:welcome hi lavender my favourite smell, day 1 for me too again
    good luck this is a truly amazing place to have found, come to chat sometime, where are you?
    Twitch

Comment

Day one

Talk?

I'm over in live chat if you want to talk. go to the blue bar above and click live chat, then open chat in new window. I'm there

Comment

Day one

Welcome Lavender, heaps of support here. Hi Tawnywithch, I had many day 1's but now I'm on day 12 and feeling great. Pray for me. Hi Tippy. Have a great AF day everyone.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Day one

Hello Lavendar and welcome to a fantastic place. Well done on deciding to do something about your drinking, we are all here because of alcohol. Nobody will judge you, all we offer each other is advice support and friendship. You can beat this.
          Keep safe
          KTAB
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Day one

Hi Lav - I'm Lav too

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!

Have you read the MWO book yet? You can download it right from the Health Store. It has lots of useful info to help you get started.

Please feel free to drop in the 'Newbies Nest' thread - lots of folks there just getting started as well.
            We'd love to get to know you & help out where we can.

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day one

Hi Lavender

Today was my first day too (well half day if I'm honest with myself) I'm just taking it one day at a time this time round...
              WHAT CAN I SAY? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE..

Just taking it day by day.......

Comment

Working...
              X