Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suicide

Hey all,
    I just tried to call my sister and found out she tried to committ suicide last night. I tried to call the crisis center but no-one answered. Shes in OK and Im in Montana. I am so worried about her and feel helpless. Shes only 30 and shes my only sister. She could use all the prayers she can get. Im hoping this will get her the help she needs. She really needed counseling and support, but couldnt seem to get it. Hopefully this will get her the help she needs. Thanks guys.
    Tam

suicide

Tam...I am so sorry about your sister. My prayers and thoughts are with both of you...and yes, hopefully she will now recieve the care and support she needs.

Hugs...R2C
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

suicide

(((MM)))
      Sending you and your sister loads of good thoughts -- you are a wonderful sister.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

suicide

So sorry. You, your sister and your family are in my prayers.

Comment

suicide

I'm sorry to hear that MM. I will keep you and family in my prayers.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

suicide

So, sorry to hear this MM. I will be thinking of you and your sister and sending you both comfort. Please take care of yourself and stay strong!

XX Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

suicide

sorry to hear this , my thought's and prayer's are with you all
              Twitch

Comment

suicide

Hi MM, my family was been touched by suicide a few years ago and there wasnt half the help or understanding available then that there is now. I really hope your sister gets the help that she needs. It must have been very scary for all concerned. Wishing you the best.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

suicide

MM, hoping you and your sister are able to overcome this crisis. My thoughts are with you both.

Comment

suicide

MM - prayers for you and your sister.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

suicide

My family had me committed involuntarily last week, because I had let my sister know I that I was planning suicide. (and who knew that it was illegal to kill oneself?)

The only way to get out of the inpatient mental health center was for me to agree to psychological counseling and support, and to alcoholism treatment.

This is in Wisconsin. Not sure how involuntary commitments are handled in the state where your sister resides (is she in Montana too?) Thinking this might be a way to get counseling help and oversight for her.

Emergency Detentions - (51.15, WI STATS)
                      These are initiated when an individual is presently a danger to themselves or others. The detention is obtained by contacting law enforcement.

best of luck
                      Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

suicide

Montana, please do take care. I can't imagine how dreadful to hear that news about my sister. Puddytat, good advice and best luck in treatment.

Comment

suicide

Thinking of u MM and praying for your sister.
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

suicide

Hi All

This is just so sad. Thinking of you Montana and prayers for your sister. Puddy, be kind to yourself and receive the help offered. You are so worth it.
                            Developing an Attitude of Gratitude

Comment

suicide

I am so sorry too, this is running rampant for those here, first Mary Anne and now your sis, and Puddy, you please get the help we need, we don't want to loose anyone here. My prayers are with you MM.
                              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Working...
                              X