ODAT - Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Wow, it's been a long time since I've started this thread! Life has been so busy it has been hard to get on here very often. And that has been affecting me in a negative way. Have had a rough January on the AL front.

So today is day 2 - woke up early and although tired and thankful to be alert and sober and not hungover. I have a busy day at work and then tonight I am planning an early evening with a cup of tea.

Onwards and upwards - happy Monday everyone!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Monday

day 5 for me feeling good, thanks to all here xxx

Comment

ODAT - Monday

day 6 here for me.in good form.woke for the first monday in years without a hangover and smiled.so proud of my self....thanks to all at mwo,your words of encouragement have helped me see it's good to be sober....even if it takes a while.
      early days but feeling hopeful...

xx
      "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
      Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hi Odaters!

Uni, Day 2 here too. Want to team up and see how far we can go??

Tawny and missM...:goodjob:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

I had my first hangover free Monday for the first time in years too...

Feels good doesn't it guys?:goodjob: Well done us...
          WHAT CAN I SAY? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE..

Just taking it day by day.......

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Day 5 for me too twitch...and you know it not sooo bad! One minute at a time, one hour, then one day ,one week,one month and before you know it one year! Im at the one hour stage-lol!!! Keep up the good work!! See you on the other side!

Comment

ODAT - Monday

i am dumb!!!!

Caved in...no reason....am on my 2nd btl of wine. Guys, I promise, I will start fresh tomorrow. MZ

Comment

Working...
              X