Day 6...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6...

Is finally over and guess what, it really was not so bad. This was the first time where my brain didn`t start switching on drink mode around 3 pm, you know when the more you try not to think about it, the more you can actually `taste``it. I have been taking l-glut and I agree that it definitely helps. Maybe there`s hope for me yet!

Day 6...

Hey Bunny!

Each day gets a little bit easier and you think about drinking a little bit less. I am on day 13 here and it's shocking that I am not thinking about it all that much. Don't get me wrong, I do think about it, but not that much!

Good going and tomorrow will be one week for you! Yee haw!

Comment

Day 6...

Thanks Maxray,

You know, I found myself making dinner tonight and got a shock when I realized that I was doing it without my usual glass of wine and it kind of seemed normal... When I used to think about quitting AL I couldn`t imagine having to do these things without my little pick me up (how can you possibly cook without some vino!) Hey, I even managed to clean the bathroom, not bad for a monday night!!

Comment

Day 6...

Look at you go, girl! :-) Honestly, though, isn't it a great feeling? I love it when I realize that I completely forgot to want my glass of wine! So far, quitting has not been as horrible as I imagined. It hasn't solved all my problems, (I still procrastinate), but it sure feels good not be guilty about drinking!

Comment

Day 6...

It a different high, a much better one!

Comment

Day 6...

Hello My Fellow Day 6er!! Amazing right???? I found myself not having my usual anxiety for washing dishes and cooking. I usually am "motivated" by having my drink! I mean when I look at it the food isnt as spicy-lmao...I look forward to seeing you here tmrw on Day 7-A full week yea!!!!!!

Comment

Day 6...

You're so right Mommiedearest, it's like we need the booze just to get motivated to do everyday chores, like it kind of seems fun to do them when you're buzzed. Let's face it, they're not fun to do wether your drunk of sober, so we might as well just learn to take our responsibilites like everyone else. And yes, you will definitely see me here tomorrow to celebrate our success.
              Take care

Comment

Day 6...

Congrats to both of you on your first week!!!

Comment

Day 6...

Thank you. We're having a party on another thread, feel free to join!

Comment

Working...
                  X