Sigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh

hello to my fellow newbies Well i made it through the weekend and was really surprised it wasn't as difficult as i thought it was going to be. i am on day 5 today and felt great all day until i came home from work. i have been feeling blah all evening and i really hate feeling this way. i know this is normal since i have been here before. hoping it will be better soon:yuk:

Sigh

Hello Rosepetal,

I know how hard it gets in the evenings but please don`t give in. You`re doing great! Do like I do, whenever I get down or just plain edgy I hop on this site, it`s the best craving buster! Keep checking in on MWO you`ll be surprised at how much it helps.
    Take care of yourself

Comment

Sigh

gosh you two look alike :H:H

Rosepetal, well done on your 5 days. Give yourself a treat this evening!!! Hot bath, early night .... whatever it takes
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sigh

We were separated at birth!:H

Comment

Sigh

Miss Behaving;796412 wrote: gosh you two look alike :H:H
          LMAO>

Hello Rosepetal and Bunny - you've found a good place. Stick around.

Comment

Sigh

bunny & rosepetal....stick with it you 2,il join with you in this fight!
            im on day 7....1 week!!!
            my record in 6yrs is 8days....really need to get to double digits...

i'm with you all,fighting all the way....

:l
            "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
            Bring it on!

Comment

Sigh

Starting day 7 too M. Merlot. Let's celebrate tomorrow!:l

Comment

Sigh

Thanks everyone I really need your boost of support. I survived Day 5.

Comment

Sigh

Great going rosepetal:clapclap: It`s a week for me tomorrow and everyday seems to get easier. Just stay focused and get on here whenever you can. It really does help.

Comment

Sigh

Bunny, Congratulations on a week.:goodjob: You must feel really good i am so happy for you. :thanks: so much for your inspiration it is wonderful people like you and the rest on this site that keeps me going.

Comment

Sigh

Rosepetal,

First off, welcome from a fellow Canadian! Secondly, congratulations on 5 days. I've just made it through day 10 and can relate to what you wrote, as I've been in a foul mood all day and felt like just numbing myself with whiskey all evening. But experience tells me this will only make things worse. If this helps at all, during my past AF runs the 5 day marker is always when I really start to feel physically better, so hang in there and try to keep yourself occupied with things that will help stave off the compulsion to drink.

Comment

Sigh

jimbean911,

thanks for the warm welcome to a fellow canadian. wow well today is day 7 and i felt the urge just momentarily and it did pass. it feels good to have a clear head for once. I am really happy that you are on your 10th keep it up your on your way.

Comment

Working...
                        X