Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi guys,

Mamma - no worries - start fresh today. Remember ODAT.

I'm on day 3, slept well last night with the aid of a sleeping pill. I desperatly needed a good night sleep, it had been a week since I had had one. I think if I manage to get another one tonight I should feel great tomorrow!

Crazy busy day yesterday! And another couple this week still but at least I'm really busy which I enjoy.

I'm starting a new excercise program next week with a GF - we are actually going to try the Wii fit - apparently it is a lot of fun to do! So I'll keep you posted on that progress.

Take care guys and remember - ODAT. (or one hour, one minute - whatever it takes).

:l:h
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Tuesday

well I caved in last night and had 3 glasses of wine, after 5 day's af, longest for year's, I really thought I would just have one, never mind I poured the rest away and woke this morning feeling like crap, had a creche with 11 babies to run this morning, did I suffer!! so back to day one today, I will not fail again, I hope, good luck to everyone ,have a positive day, love and hug's Twitch.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

jump back on twitch!!!! sure that's only a blip in the ocean...
      :hitme:

i would've caved long before had i not been on antabuse,have either of you thought about trying it?

just a thought!

hugs
      annie
      x
      "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
      Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

no I ordered some campral today, thank's though, xxx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Twitch
          Glad to see you keep dusting yourself off and getting back up.... thats the most important part for now.

What i learned was that although the intention is to just have "one", alcohol affects the brain chemistry and as soon as you have had a few slips the plan goes out the window.

Wishing you a great ODAT tuesday.....
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
          X